Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Tasty treat discovery

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tasty treat discovery

Last week Maccarone and I discovered a place with delicious treats. It's like a daggier looking Brunetti's. The coffee wasn't quite right but the cannoli was magical! It's close to our house, so I'll have to exercise willpower. Or won't-power. (the cannoli is below...those green bits are nuts, not peas, and it's made with ricotta cheese which I didn't know could be used in desserts).


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds a bit weird... Ive made a tasty discovery of my own (well actualy Nick got me onto them), Kinder Happy Hippos. One word.... phenomenal!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Vanora F said...

i want one! where do i get one!?

10:05 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Next time you're in Melbourne Vanny, go to Brunetti's in Carlton, just off Lygon street. Very yummy.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Oh, I just realised that Van meant she wants a kinder happy hippo. I don't know where you get those 'childrens' candy bars (haha)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Kinder Happy Hippos- on par with Bueno chocolate bar!
-Leanna

7:05 AM  
Blogger Vanora F said...

Thanks Bailey, you were right, i was talking about the Kinder Happy Hippos, but i will try and get to Carlton to get some good pastries! thanks for the tip! im heading there this week for work again...

2:59 AM  
Blogger Clem said...

Ooh, Napoleon cake!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home