Lou and Squishy = BFF!
We went to a bar on the Lower East Side tonight, for one last drink with Gavin and Jules. The night was made perfect however, by the presence of a very special lady called "Squishy"...

She jumped right up onto my lap. Mike, you should get a small dog and teach it to seek out girls in bars. As soon as I got up Squishy pounced on Helen, which led me to suspect she'd been trained in the art of wooing. Dave and I want a puppy so much, but it'd be too hard to bring home to Melbourne when we move back. We both agreed that Squishy would be the perfect pet. She was so mellow! Quite the barfly.

This is Squishy's dad, he owns a sneaker store called "Dave's Quality Meats", so I'll be taking David there for sneaker shopping, and more Squishy cuddles.

Goodbye Hampdens!

She jumped right up onto my lap. Mike, you should get a small dog and teach it to seek out girls in bars. As soon as I got up Squishy pounced on Helen, which led me to suspect she'd been trained in the art of wooing. Dave and I want a puppy so much, but it'd be too hard to bring home to Melbourne when we move back. We both agreed that Squishy would be the perfect pet. She was so mellow! Quite the barfly.

This is Squishy's dad, he owns a sneaker store called "Dave's Quality Meats", so I'll be taking David there for sneaker shopping, and more Squishy cuddles.

Goodbye Hampdens!


2 Comments:
I want my dog back
oh... squishy is so cute...
i miss ren.. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home