Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: I miss you Margaret and David

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I miss you Margaret and David


I went to the movies today, not expecting much from "Little Miss Sunshine", an indie film starring Toni Colette, Greg Kinnear and the guy from "The 40 Year Old Virgin". I was pleasantly surprised, this film is really good! The road trip/beauty pageant theme is what initially deterred me but it's a heartwarming film, which doesn't try too hard to be quirky, and it's definitely not corny. Great performances all round. I give it a 4 out of 5. I saw a preview for "Running With Scissors", which looks good - it has the new step-brother from Strangers With Candy in it, along with that Gwyneth actor who seems to be doing well.

On the way home I saw the tiniest mouse in the world, he was just walking around on the footpath (they call it 'side walk' here). Isn't he tiny! But with prominent ears. So I called him Courtney Cox-Mousequette.

6 Comments:

Blogger Born Dancin' said...

"Running With Scissors" will be great! That's like turning a David Sedaris book into a film!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do it! come on do it!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Vanora F said...

i see 'brick' people... does that count? ok sal-lee... sorry bailey, im just contributing to sal-lee's comment. btw... margaret and david said hello!!- they *miss you too!


*not to be taken literally...

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREG KINEAR AND THE GUY FROM THE 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN !!!... Greg Kinear washes my dirty socks.

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pageants and road trips, there can be nothing better... and before Manolo Blah Blah says "who are the Tiara girls?" I advise you to keep an eye out for us on MTV, small time paegents in smaller country towns rock...

5:00 AM  
Blogger Clem said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!! THE TINY MOUSE!!!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home