French Class

I'm sorry this blog is becoming one big social/night-life pic spectacular, but we've been having so much fun!
The Phoenix concert was cool - those Frenchies sure know how to put on a great show and I will definitely be going to more gigs at the Bowery Ballroom. It's a great size venue, and the sound is perfect - not too loud, and you can hear every word the singers er...sing. It's not loud and crap like so many other venues. And the support band, The French Kicks* (*not actually French), were also good.
Unfortunately Sofia Coppola could not be found, but I did help get Paul and Stephanie from Something For Kate inside (I don't think surly New York door bitches keep up to date with who's #1 in Australia).
I think the rest of my week will be quiet, because The Hampdens have started recording, and I have been neglecting the TV (luckily each Golden Girls episode is a story in its own, so I won't be left behind after missing yesterday's double episode). Also Jarrah is back! But he has to get all his work done so he can't play much this week either.
So here are some pics from last night...




6 Comments:
the camera loves me
i did not say that! i said... gayer by the second...
tick tick tick
Ok, I don't know which one of you is the real Jarrah. Would the real one please identify themselves by saying their new name (starts with R)
RAAAGGGOOOOOOOO!
move on jarrah, not funny
Aaahhh, it looks so summery in all your photos! Can you take some in a walk-in freezer just so we don't feel bad down here please?
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home