Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Hanging with my homies

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hanging with my homies


Yesterday was a fun day. Susannah and I went searching for bargains at H&M and Macy's before meeting up with Gavin and Jules who were searching for vintage bargains in St Mark's Place. Jules didn't want to buy this jacket - I don't know why!



When we got home Gavin tried on the doo-rag Mike bought when he was here. Gavin didn't want to keep it either - again, I don't know why!



Then we all hopped on the train to Chinatown for some Vietnamese food - the restaurant was great, just like a Victoria Street eatery. After that it was time to meet the guys' producer Victor for a drink. When we arrived at the second bar however, we were told that vodka/red bulls were free for the next five minutes! So the boys all spread out at the bar and ordered as many as they could. This is what we had between 5 of us:



It was all a bit crazy after that! And Andrew and Helen joined us, and I found Laura, the beautiful Texan I met in Sydney last year on a shoot. Jarrah is back from Morocco today and we're all going to the Phoenix concert on Monday. Aww, good times.


Gav, Victor, Jules, moi, Macaroni and Suz

3 Comments:

Blogger Vieva said...

Oh my... someone should be videoing this. I can't hear the giggles in photos. Have fun at Phoenix!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Yes, I pretty much took those first two pics for your benefit Gen - I knew you'd like them.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bai-lo Im on line in Perth - for how long not sure but i'll ride the wireless connection till i get a phone line put in!!!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home