Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Summer storms

Friday, July 21, 2006

Summer storms


Wow, it's pouring down here. Thunder, lightning, and of course their friend rain. There's these two little birds who live outside our window and they're getting wet, I feel so bad. (you can see them in the pic). I don't know why they don't make another nest (the old one appears to have been destroyed in the storm).

Yesterday I helped Jarrah on a music video he made for a British gay rapper called QBoy. He was really nice, and is a big fan of Kath and Kim, so there were quotes aplenty throughout the shoot, which seemed to confuse Jarrah's Brazillian friend who was also helping out. Obviously in Brazil they don't have terms like "footy franks" and "look at moye" in the Brazil-Portugese vernacular.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home