Yes! Cable!

So excited - David signed us up for cable tv today! it won't be hooked up til next week but I'm very happy that it's happening. Here in America all the good shows are on cable, not like in Oz, where the only good show is Australia's Next Top Model, which isn't even that good. I'm sure there will be some crap though - like this new show I read about on the Fox website called "Til Death", starring the tall brother from Everybody Loves Raymond (see pic above). It's about an older married couple and the newlyweds next door. Can't believe they axed Arrested Development, only to create this potential disaster. And what's going on with the wife - is that Raymond's wife or a look-alike?
So yes, a good day. We just had chinese food delivered to our apartment. There are 60 restaurants in our area that deliver, and most are pretty cheap too. So when we have cable I will make the apartment a hermit's fortress. I won't have to see another human being ever again! (not counting the delivery people).


8 Comments:
ah the life of a hermit... promise me when i come to visit you (whenever that might be) that we don't do anything else but sit inside watching tv and eating take-away... delivered of course...
hehehe, just thought i would put simons name down, since he is doing his best to avoid it on both yours and sally's blogs... and lets face it, he is almost a hermit. oh by the way bail-o, i have only just read your whole blog and i have made comments on some of the entries if you are interested. not sure if you go back and check when you move on to the next item. love jess.
i want a divorce
Hey Simon- you owe me a phone call :)
Ok, WHEN did my blog become a discussion group for 3 or 4 people? Who is this anonymous person who is owed a phone call from Simon? This is not a bulletin board for reminders!
Don't get me wrong, I love having comments posted after my entries, but try to make them more about me.
I thought you loved me? Whats with this "not that good" comment?! I remember hearing about a premiere and a finale screening party with your two best buds, doesn't sound like the shows "not that good", it sounds like a show that you and your vogue forum friends spend countless hours dissecting.
Eboni, my how your manners have improved - where's the potty mouth we grew to love?
Post a Comment
<< Home