Good times

Here are some pics from my birthday drinks last night. We went to the Sunburnt Cow in the East Village - it's an Aussie bar/restaurant that serves kangaroo sausages, lamingtons and pavlova. I know I've mentioned a few Australian establishments in my blog so far, but we definitely don't spend all our time at Australian places. Tonight, for example, I ate pierogis at the deli near out place, and David had Knishes and matzo ball soup. Oi vei. Those pierogis were out of this velt!
Back to my little celebration last night, as you can see I have a nice group of friends living in New York. And look at the attire - thongs, summer dresses. Are you jealous?? Don't worry, we'll be knee deep in snow in 6 months time.


4 Comments:
Invoice: #253694
re: Hire of friends for staged photo @ Sunburn Cow
Miss Bailey,
I write to inform you that payment is now due for the hire of friends on 10th July 2006. Prompt payment within 30 days of this invoice would be much appreciated.
P.S. These people will never replace your Melbourne Star Girls/Extended Randoms true friendship Clique
I had a great time on Saturday night.... moooo!!
Mmmmm, pierogis... can you mail some over? Actually, might not be the best idea.
i promise thats not a mini-me in front of david in that picture! i know you can hire asians to pose as van-nees in the USA. i saw it on ebay!
Post a Comment
<< Home