Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Lights, Camera, Neil Jordan!!!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lights, Camera, Neil Jordan!!!



I just walked outside our building to get some lunch, and there are dozens of huge film trucks parked everywhere. I walked past the actor/director trailers and the only one with a sign out front said "N. Jordan". So I'm thinking it's Neil Jordan, and according to IMDB he's due to start shooting a Jodie Foster revenge film. I'll let you know if I see Jodie Foster! She can come up for a tim tam because we still have 4 double packs left.

Oh, David just told me that sometimes they have fake names for movies in production, so maybe the N. Jordan sign was a decoy - maybe they're making a new Pauly Shore movie or something and are trying to keep it hush hush.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your apartment has a panic room! ...whammy!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Phal2 said...

"Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie."

Couldn't resist :P

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home