Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: 11 Days to go!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

11 Days to go!

Well here I am on my last shift at work in Melbourne! So far an angry reader has threatened to report me to the editor (because I wouldn't put him through to the editor...kind of ironic), and I was like, haha, yes report me, I dare you (not really), and Kellie here says she'll pay me $5 if I'm rude to the next crazy person who calls the newsdesk. Yes I'll miss my time as an EA, and all the crazy people who ring the newspaper.

I'm not sad to be leaving this job, as I know I'll keep in touch with people, even if it's just an occassional email or checking of the blog.

I don't have much left to organise before the move, but David says I do so I will check his to-do list because surely I've forgotten something important.

Right now it's all about catching up with people before we go, and also preparing for our first and last party at Cubitt Street. Oh, and finishing the season 4 Golden Girls DVDs Nick lent me - I really have to give them back.

Umm, that's all for now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha funny about the freak who burnt your flower petals....well at least you know it wasnt me - unless I sneakily flew into Melb and snuck into your party without being seen by anyone just to destroy your personal property.......yeah Im almost capable of being that weird! anyway why am I the only one leaving comments on this thing???

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have an AWESOME trip Bailey and that you get to meet Natalie in person! haha- just teasing.
Anyhoo--- will see you at the end of the year for NYE NY style!! All the best for you and David-- and dont worry about the arson on your flowers-- you'll have creepies in Central Park to worry about!! Pack your capsicum spray and get ready for lotza pizza!!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home