Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: OMG! Celebrities!!!!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

OMG! Celebrities!!!!




How cool but scary/camp is this dog?

Last night we were walking through Tompkins Square Park, near our new place, and we saw fireflies buzzing around! They're so cool, they glow like cigarette butts, and fly around. I tried to take a picture but they're hard to capture.

We had dinner last night with Jarrah and my brother Michael at an Aussie place called The Sunburnt Cow. I ate kangaroo sausages, a fisherman's basket and pavlova (they're small servings, don't judge me).

Last week I saw actor Gerry O'Connell (spelling?), I'm pretty sure he's on a popular TV show at the moment but I will always know him as the hero in "My Secret Identity". He was with a blonde woman whose identity I could not work out, but later I learned he's dating Rebecca Romjin-Stamos so maybe it was her. Michael took the piccie by the way, I would never violate privacy like that. I have to say I'm disappointed with the celebs I've spotted - I want to see someone cool like Beyonce, not b-grades like Ted and Gerry.

I heard about the Big Brother scandal that's rocking the nation right now. What surprised me was that the 3 people involved made it this far into the competition. Especially that scary Ashley guy - he always had psycho eyes.

Oh how I wish we had a TV.

4 Comments:

Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Hey, I'm commenting on my own blog! Just getting the ball rolling. So, comments?

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does my brother always beat me to it! First Sliders, then Crossing Jordan and now ManoloBlahBlah!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im guessing that Charlie O'Connell comment was either Simon or Nick.....who else would have such an intricate knowledge of B grade celebs to be able to recall in their consciousness that Charlie O'Connell exists!!!! boys you've done it again - p.s. the BCP Rules!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Jerry O'Connell looks mighty pissed at your brother. I don't think Americans do that sort of stuff, only crazy Australians on holidays.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home