Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Goodbye Carlton Draught, Hello Pabst!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Goodbye Carlton Draught, Hello Pabst!



A 6-pack of beer at the local supermarket costs around $6USD for something like Peroni, that's cheap. But we discovered this week that a brand called "Pabst" was on special for $3.99 USD for a six pack! So of course we had to buy it, and it's actually quite tasty. Problem is, we don't have any cool, refreshing soft drink in the fridge so we keep drinking the beer. It's so cheap! Probably cheaper than soda!

We got cable today! I should probably go watch it. You might not hear from me in a while so have a great Xmas and New Years.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soda Sucks...

4:11 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

They also call it "Pop" here.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Born Dancin' said...

Great, soon I'll be seeing my permanently drunk and cable-addicted sister on Jerry Springer.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

OR you can come visit her in real life. Ring the buzzer, I'll buzz you in. I'm not getting out of my chair for no-one!

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bored now. New post please.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Born Dancin' said...

See, you start a blog and people start living vicariously through you. You're just entertainment now, and you have to keep serving up the show-pony tricks or viewers will flick to a different channel. Then again, maybe it's just your profile pic which suggests constant surprises and vitality. If you had less jumping and more bandaged-headed magazine-reading in your picture, people would probably expect less.

Still.

More photos of your new environs please.

Or, in the local idiolect, "can I get a shot of the neighbourhood already? Jesus, whaddya think I am, sumkinda idiot? You talkin' to me etc etc"

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home