Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Wrong Number!!!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Wrong Number!!!


Last night someone rang my phone twice (I didn't recognise the number), and a guy with an Asian accent goes "you Chinese?" so I said "You've got the wrong number" and hung up. This morning someone else rang me, and when I answered he was speaking in an Arabic sounding language. WHY are these men calling me? Is it Nick and Simon squandering their money on expensive international phone pranks? Are the Jerky Boys still working? Is there a foreign chat line with a similar number to mine? It's CREEPY!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are just a bit paranoid

6:50 PM  
Blogger Clem said...

At least they didn't order the Cream of Sum Yung Gai.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Born Dancin' said...

You are Italian, si?

Ah mama mia, wrong blog, scusa mi!

Ciao finnocchio!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

I just got woken up by another 'wrong number', also an arabic sounding man. Each of the three callers have had different phone numbers. David just rang one back asking where he got my number and he hung up on him.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Your work gave you a blackberry? Hello, haven't they heard that sidekicks are the new blackberry?

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bail-o did you ever consider that your new phone number may have until recently been owned by someone else... some one with a mysterious accent... did they give you a really good deal when they hooked you up with it...

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an Arabic sounding language you say...

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blackberry?! Come back when you have a USB port!!!

2:11 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

I have no idea what that Sarah Silverman comment is about. I know she has a movie out at the MIFF though, so someone explain.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its all about the youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N2MX5yl6kI

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You eat farts

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home