Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: hello!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

hello!


John wanted me to post more pics of my environs...so today I took a picture of a nice street near ours. This street is a tiny bit nicer than our street, but not by heaps. This street reminds me of The Cosby Show and Carrie from SATC's house.

I have nothing else to write! I need a job! And I need a digital SLR, not this crappy compact camera!

5 Comments:

Blogger Born Dancin' said...

I think I saw a Law & Order episode which featured that street. It could be my imagination though.

I expect it started with a middle-aged couple/pair of garbage men/duo of taxi drivers walking along arguing about something and then suddenly one stops and says "Oh My Gawd" and points to a pair of legs sticking out from behind a trashcan. Cut to flashing policecar lights and two detectives stepping under a POLICE - DO NOT CROSS line of yellow tape.

That pretty much sums up the start of every episode ever made.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

True, and every investigation calls for a visit to a strip club. And every innocent witness, be they an ex-crim or a squeaky clean civilian, will not want to actually stop what they're doing while they talk to the cops. They are all so rude to the police on that show, and won't even stop walking while they talk.

I'll let you know if I see Ice-T filming in my area.

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so true... hey but guess what, Gerard has come up with a way to solve the murders. you just pick the biggest b grade actor to come into the first few scenes and invariably it is him or her. The key is you have to have been able to remember them from something else, (you'd call them semi-famous), but not have seen them for quite a while... hence the reason that they took the role in the first place.

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

them kids say the darndest things

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THEEE-OOOOO!!!!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home