Chacarron!
I don't know where John found this but I LOVE it. He even says David's surname at the beginning. Personalised bad caribbean music is so hot right now. (Saying so hot right now is not hot).
The occassional ramblings (and photos) of an Australian living in New York.
8 Comments:
Isn't Chaccaron the best! But there are layers of greatness there I didn't notice at first: I just watched it again and realised how incredibly lame his dancing is. Check the 0.53 second or so mark for some terrible, terrible moves.
But it gets better. I kept watching, and at about the 3.10 mark (I think) I saw him repeat the same crappy moves! No wait! They just repeated the footage! In fact heaps of the shots get repeated in the second half of the video. WHO THE HELL IS SO CHEAP THAT THEY HAVE TO RECYCLE THEIR OWN FOOTAGE FROM THE SAME VIDEO?
so that's why the the vocals don't appear to match the vision...
Oh I see the repeat now - the kick move. Gold.
haha i love it!
hey Bailey, the birds were cute, but i think that they are probably alright outside by themselves... Hope everything is going well, I miss you. Love Jess.
igebeebibeebarh bigabar
igebe gibegarbigaaarbe
chaccaron chaccaron
dont mock me! im just trying to make an honest living!
Bailey, keep them coming! although chaccaron does SUCK . i cant STAND his mumblings. instead, sal has introduced german rappers and all sorts to our youtube viewing... hope you're well! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home