It's hot
Today's weather forecast is 99 degrees, a 'near record temperature' for NYC. (37 celsius), but with the high humidity - 60% - experts say it will feel more like 45 degrees! I'm going to stay inside today.
Today is August 1st - happy birthday to all the racehorses reading this blog.
Ooh, just found out there's an "America's Next Top Model" marathon all day on tv today. I will probably get sick of hearing the word "fierce", but I'll give it a go.
Today is August 1st - happy birthday to all the racehorses reading this blog.
Ooh, just found out there's an "America's Next Top Model" marathon all day on tv today. I will probably get sick of hearing the word "fierce", but I'll give it a go.


1 Comments:
I would love some heat right now. melbourne is just so cold. I was lying in bed last night and my nose was freezing. we had to amp up the heater, which isn't good for the environment or my bank balance. oh also Gerard and I have just had cable installed (or i should say Foxtell/Optus) I'm on a constant search for 'Made' on MTV. Gotta love it.
Post a Comment
<< Home