Bon voyage amigos!

No, I'm not going anywhere - I want to say goodluck to those of you who are setting out on adventures this weekend. Nick is going to Thailand, so have a fabulous time and don't buy too many DVDs! And to the snow bunnies heading for Falls Creek, I wish I could be there with you. I won't be wishing that in 6 months when I'm forced to wear a full length puffy coat each day but I wish I could go shooting down the slopes with now.
Take lots of pics guys!


2 Comments:
I would've gone skiing all those times but I was a broke student. Plus, you promised me that first trip would cost $200 and it ended up costing like, $600. But it was fun of course, and I'd do it again.
I am back from Bangkok, where the highlight was being propositioned by a thai masseuse. Long story short, I have a son being born in 8.5 months.
Post a Comment
<< Home