Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Me so jealous (envious)!!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Me so jealous (envious)!!


I just got a text from Susannah saying they're at a bar in Brooklyn with their producer and Martha Wainright (who I've heard of, but know nothing about other than that maybe she swears a bit, and has a brother who's also a singer? Pfft, who doesn't), anyway, Martha is there with her friend JIMMY FALLON! I've been watching lots of Saturday Night Live repeats on cable lately and JF is my favourite. Wish I was there too!

David saw one of the Strokes on Sunday, the least attractive one (Albert), and last night Jarrah and I walked past a member of Interpol - the band, not the real Interpol from "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?". I didn't recognise him - I'm not very good with faces (which would make me a terrible candidate for a job with the real "Interpol", haha, I kill me).

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me just say that this post fails to convey the positively giddy and girly-like state that came over Louisa when she got the text about Jimmy.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from wikipedia;

"Fallon is one of the only members in SNL history to gain popularity not only for his comedy talents but also for his sex appeal. He has many websites devoted to him, made mostly by adoring teenage girls."

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah!

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally I think that Albert is at least hotter than Nikolai - what is with that dudes hair???

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Jimmi, me and you got it goin' in in that movie.. 'taxi'!! And that car the same colour as dem 'nanas!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Born Dancin' said...

You got served.

I mean tagged.

Check out my blog for what you have to do.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Clem said...

OMG JIMMY FALLON OMG

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking on all matters latifah, Bailey please let us know when you spot the queen

8:29 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

I will Simon (sorry, Iheartlatifah)

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home