Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Monday

Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday



On Saturday night we went to Katz's Deli with Susannah, Gav and Jules and I noticed this sign hanging above one of the tables.

I think it's only 1 more month til I get my work permit and I can start being a bit more productive! Then I can entertain you all with stories of difficult photographers and crazy diva celebrities (if things go to plan....)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sal-lee, ive been waiting at this cafe for AGES! i didnt realise you were over in PERTH!

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what ever happened to my career??? to think faking orgasms in 1989 was my career high!

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we have one where they look happy?
You got to S M I L E to be H A double P Y!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home