Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: The world's cutest (non-boston) dog!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The world's cutest (non-boston) dog!


On Friday night a few of us headed over to Brooklyn for a party. Apartments are much bigger on that side of the city, and this party was in a big communal backyard so there were dogs running around the place. Isn't this guy the cutest? No idea what breed he is but we all took turns cuddling him (the dog, not David). I shoulda snuck him home in my bag!


Earlier that day I visited the Hampdens in their subterranean recording studio in the West Village, and I was lucky enough to hear Susannah record her beautiful vocals on one track. That girl has got an amazing set of pipes! I can't wait to hear their finished album.

Near celebrity sighting for today: Jesse McCartney. Susannah and I left Jules in the East Village today, and 5 minutes later he called to report a sighting of Jesse McCartney, teen singing superstar. I wasn't quite excited enough to walk the extra 5 minutes to see him. If it was Beyonce I would have. I'll let you know when I see Beyonce!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vieva said...

awwwww koot! the baby one! nice to see Davide on this blog with a babe in arms! more please!!

Tonight I saw baby cousin 'Tilda' as she calls herself... So cute! And Lisa and Markus bought a house here in Melbourne.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home