Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Ultimate freshness

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ultimate freshness



As I write this, I'm snacking on what has to be the freshest, most delicious bag of corn chips I've ever encountered. The brand is "Fritos", and when I did a google image search for a photo to paste here I came across a guy who has posted an ingenious recipe using these chips.

He calls it The Walking Taco:
"Open the aforementioned bag. Insert taco meat. Insert shredded cheese. That's where I stop, but my wife will continue to pile on lettuce, tomato bits, and sour cream. Insert fork."

Brilliant!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No red tick for you!

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough already!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Clem said...

I just made walking tacos for me and Att and Dad. Verdict: YESSSSS!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home