Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Out of the Loop

Friday, August 18, 2006

Out of the Loop

I just had a peek at the current Australian Top 10 (singles), and I feel very out of touch...Who is this Sandi Thom person (number 10)? and how on Earth can the Pussycat Dolls have any more songs left in them? Does the greedy main girl let any of the other ones sing this time? I think I'm out of the loop because here in America there is no music played on MTV, it's all reality TV shows now. So I guess I've got Buckley's chance of hearing Skye Mangel's new song :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you gotta start watching me Bailey - theres no real world, pimp my ride, making the band, viva la bam etc etc on MTV2!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Who wrote the comment from MTV2? Someone in America? MTV2 here is also strictly reality shows.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea about the Top 10 coz I have been in a bubble for a month.. but... I DID see a bit of the Dancing or Skating on Ice with famous people thing.. OMG Have I been missing out? Do you know about it? Lara Bingle is the happiest person in the world.. She got voted off but smiled til she nearly collapsed and then said
"I have had so much fun and I just hope all the little kids out there watching know that one day they can fly too!!!!!!!"

She was 'flying' with strings.. They all did it.. Gold.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home