Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: They're always after my lucky charms!

Monday, August 21, 2006

They're always after my lucky charms!


Continuing my series on food, today I discovered that while I'm snoozing in the early mornings, David helps himself to not one, but TWO big bowls of "Lucky Charms" cereal, which are frosted oats, with MARSHMALLOWS! Definitely not Iron Man Food. Am I a bad girlfriend for not intervening? He's a grown man capable of making his own nutritional decisions. Look how big the box is though (compared to the soy sauce bottle which I included for reference)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bailey I need to talk to you about your tax. call me on the weekend (AUS time) if you can

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We wouldn't mind having a chat with you too Miss Bailey!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home