Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Disgusting! Horrible! Ewww!!!!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Disgusting! Horrible! Ewww!!!!

I just saw, and killed the biggest cockroach in the world. It was HORRIBLE! I could hear it scampering across the floor. I don't know why they come into our place - we keep it so clean. I guess it's the humid weather. I'm going out to buy cockroach traps now, because the monthy exterminator service isn't working. It's so creepy, I don't want to see one ever again. But I guess it's better than rats or mice. Why New York?! WHY??? In every other way you're so perfect!!!!

Trivial fact from wiki: The famous Mexican folk song, La Cucaracha, means "The Cockroach" in Spanish, and refers to cockroaches in some of its lines.

3 Comments:

Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Yes Sally - I made jam biscuits that day at Rangies, and left them out to cool down on the bench, and the rest of the weekend was cockroach city. Poor Michie copped a roach on her face while she was in bed. That would be my worst nightmare. Those long, wiggling antennas. YUCK! What's the best way to get rid of them?

1:50 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

I have cockroach spray, which I spray everywhere every few days, and I just bought roach traps/bait - little plastic discs that the roaches eat bait from, then take it back to the nest. We're not sure if the traps actually attract the roaches into the apartment though...that would be bad.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Clem said...

You do know they're not dirty? When they run away from you it's because they want to clean themselves!

Giant ones (the "rattling" ones) make good pets. If you're into that kinda thing, that is.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home