Aww, you got me!
So, I got "tagged" as they say in the classics. Now I have to answer these questions and tag 3 more people. You don't have to read this post, I don't think I'm going to be very entertaining.
1. Three things that scare me:
Rats - but I'm learning to share this city with them
Cockroaches - ditto
Change. But also the prospect of no change can scare me too.
2. Three people that make me laugh:
Amy Sedaris
All the Golden Girls
Don't make me name real people, there are many friends who could make the list.
3. Three things I hate the most:
Cockroaches
Men weeing in public (this doesn't happen here, more in Australia)
Mean people. See, I told you this was not going to be groundbreakingly interesting.
4. Three things I don't understand:
Sodoku, but that fad's already fading.
How to "pimp" my Myspace page
Why Arrested Development got axed halfway through season 3.
5. Three things I'm doing right now:
Er, obviously I'm writing answers to these questions
I'm not listening to music so, I guess breathing, and blinking.
6. Three things I want to do before I die:
Own a horse
Have kids
Write a will
7. Three things I can do:
Stay up really really late
Waste time on the internet
obsess
8. Three ways to describe my personality
Jolly
Obsessive
Optimistic
9. Three things I can't do
Cook
Do the splits
Find the perfect hairdresser
(what is this obsession with threes by the way??)
10. Three things I think you should listen to:
The Hampdens
Your neighbours
Your gut
11. Three things you should never listen to:
The music that those all those kids who wear black and red listen to.
Andrew Bolt
Farts
12. Three things I'd like to learn:
Cooking
Nunchuck skills
Computer hacking skills
13. Three favourite foods:
Pancakes
Tacos
Applie pie
14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Coffee
Diet Coke
Mineral Water
15. Three shows I watched as a kid
Full House (obsessively)
There's too many - I need to pick a year. I am the way I am because I watched too much TV as a child so I can't just name 3.
16. Three people I'm tagging (to do this)
Spate Mulochy
Mini Van (Mega Fun)
Jessica of the Mount (Waverley)
1. Three things that scare me:
Rats - but I'm learning to share this city with them
Cockroaches - ditto
Change. But also the prospect of no change can scare me too.
2. Three people that make me laugh:
Amy Sedaris
All the Golden Girls
Don't make me name real people, there are many friends who could make the list.
3. Three things I hate the most:
Cockroaches
Men weeing in public (this doesn't happen here, more in Australia)
Mean people. See, I told you this was not going to be groundbreakingly interesting.
4. Three things I don't understand:
Sodoku, but that fad's already fading.
How to "pimp" my Myspace page
Why Arrested Development got axed halfway through season 3.
5. Three things I'm doing right now:
Er, obviously I'm writing answers to these questions
I'm not listening to music so, I guess breathing, and blinking.
6. Three things I want to do before I die:
Own a horse
Have kids
Write a will
7. Three things I can do:
Stay up really really late
Waste time on the internet
obsess
8. Three ways to describe my personality
Jolly
Obsessive
Optimistic
9. Three things I can't do
Cook
Do the splits
Find the perfect hairdresser
(what is this obsession with threes by the way??)
10. Three things I think you should listen to:
The Hampdens
Your neighbours
Your gut
11. Three things you should never listen to:
The music that those all those kids who wear black and red listen to.
Andrew Bolt
Farts
12. Three things I'd like to learn:
Cooking
Nunchuck skills
Computer hacking skills
13. Three favourite foods:
Pancakes
Tacos
Applie pie
14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Coffee
Diet Coke
Mineral Water
15. Three shows I watched as a kid
Full House (obsessively)
There's too many - I need to pick a year. I am the way I am because I watched too much TV as a child so I can't just name 3.
16. Three people I'm tagging (to do this)
Spate Mulochy
Mini Van (Mega Fun)
Jessica of the Mount (Waverley)


4 Comments:
hey bailey, thanks for the tag! i have spent some quality time milling over my answers, its not perfect, but i think i have done the 15 questions of randomness some credit... mind you though... did you want to learn 'numchuck' skills or did you want to learn how to chuck nuns?? xoxo
Haha, well both would be great skills to have!
But Lou, I was RELYING on you to know how to change the background of Dave's myspace page! It's so blue and we can't fix it. He spends about ten hours a day online, and I think it is slowing burning his retinas. Oh well.
Holly, I thought Dave must already know how to make his myspace fancy - what with the blue background, and the photo slideshow...The best I can do is put a song on mine!
Post a Comment
<< Home