Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: L&O comes to the East Village!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

L&O comes to the East Village!


David and I are very excited because tomorrow they're going to be filming LAW AND ORDER in our neighbourhood! They've put up signs in a nearby street saying they'll be shooting til 10pm, and need that street for parking so fingers crossed they shoot the actual footage in OUR street. Maybe I can be in the background! Or how cool would it be if OUR building is where the crime happens???!!!

I hope it's SVU, my favourite of the L&Os. David thinks I'm weird for liking SVU the most, seeing the storylines are so icky but I just love detectives. And David loves Ice T so fingers crossed he's there. I'll try to get some pics!

Yesterday was the Labor Day holiday. I haven't had a day of labor in months but next week I am allowed to start working legally, so I've started sending out my resume. Fingers and toes crossed for me please!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you too David....but not as much as I love being a playa and the laydeez

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay away from my man David!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Clem said...

If you ever see Det. Stabler in real life I may be forced to kill you.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Is Stabler the main guy on SVU? (That's right, I'm addicted to SVU but I don't actually know the two detectives names!)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home