Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: NY Fashion Week begins....

Sunday, September 10, 2006

NY Fashion Week begins....



Well, New York Fashion Week has begun, and why does this model look so mad? Because as part of the Baby Phat show, she was required to wear THESE on her teeth!



That's right, Grills! You've seen them on hip hop stars like Nelly and Kelis, but now they are appearing on the runway. Is it so wrong it's right? I am no fashion expert but fingers crossed this fad goes the way of happy pants and slap bands. Quickly!!!




Why didn't I look that hot when I had braces in year 8??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god I just realised that I have been tagged, but not by looking at my own site, from reading Bailey's. I am soooo sorry not to have done a better job of being a blogger. I have all these stories to put up, but i am soooo busy trying to work/study, and I am not doing a very good job of the study. I promise within the next 24 hours to have put a whole reem of stuff on my blog, and i will answer these questions too.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Vanora F said...

bailey, i agree too. if only i had such massive hair & hideous 'designer' clothing in year 8 to distract from the grills on me teef (teeth)!!! hahaa...

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so do these 'grills' serve some orthodontic purpose? or are they just purely part of some very weird look? oh the crazy world of fashion and Nelly!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home