Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Hello Soph, Alright?

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hello Soph, Alright?



Sophie Dahl walked past our place today, as I was coming home. She was with a man and they were looking up at the buildings in my street, saying "oh, I see" in her pommy accent. She was pretty, but older than I thought she'd be, and had no make up so she looked quite different - more natural and fresh. She wasn't doing those big bug eyes/pouty lips thing she does in photos. Nice figure too - not really skinny like in this pic, just tall and fit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate to say it, but my inspiration for my book 'the BFG' was my granddaughter!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roald Dahl's dead so I doubt he could have written a comment on manoloblahblah.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home