Hey Hey It's Saturday
It's a beautiful day today, unlike yesterday which was cold and gloomy, and 15 degrees! Not sure what's going on with the weather.
Last night I went to a delicious Japanese BBQ dinner with Huong, and new friend Jen, who has just moved here from Melbourne. You get to cook your food at your table. This was us cooking the traditional Japanese dessert, pancakes.
And here is a random shot taken this morning, at our local cafe which we'd never been to before. This is our street.
Now I'm off to meet Kynan, who is visiting after doing a Rove show from New York! More photos to come...
Last night I went to a delicious Japanese BBQ dinner with Huong, and new friend Jen, who has just moved here from Melbourne. You get to cook your food at your table. This was us cooking the traditional Japanese dessert, pancakes.

And here is a random shot taken this morning, at our local cafe which we'd never been to before. This is our street.

Now I'm off to meet Kynan, who is visiting after doing a Rove show from New York! More photos to come...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home