Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Celebrity Sighting

Friday, August 03, 2007

Celebrity Sighting


No, we didn't see Hugh Laurie - I just didn't want to spoil my blog with a photo of the star we DID see tonight, which is everybody's favourite unfunny man, Adam Sandler (ok I know some of you may like him but this is my blog, and I think he's rubbish).

It was still exciting seeing him though because we were out looking for an obscure sneaker store in the Lower East Side to buy Luke Macaroni a pair he'd requested, when we stumbled upon this MASSIVE night shoot. The first PA I asked lied and said they were filming a TV commerical. She couldn't trick me though because it was definitely too big a shoot, and as we passed the directors area I noticed a directors chair with "Adam Sandler" written on it, and there he was, sitting in the next chair (see, I knew he was stupid and probably can't read his own name).

So a nicer PA said it's for a movie called "Never Mess With Zoran" or "Don't Mess With ..." or something. Adam looked calm and happy with the rushes they were viewing. Still, as with all Adam Sandler movies I'll be giving this one a miss.

Hugh Laurie on the other hand is fabulous.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't help it, I'm sorry, but I love Adam Sandler... I don't know why. It all started with Airheads followed by Billy Maddison for me and I was hooked. I can recognise that Little Nicky was completely terrible, but movies such as the Wedding Singer, 50 first dates, Spanglish, Anger Management were actually really good. I even liked Big Daddy with that really cute kid, but i will give you the water boy.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Well according to IMDB this movie also stars Rob Schneider and Mariah Carey....so don't be expecting a major hit!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sitting at work (late night sitting) and would love a new post to read... hint hint.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Well I'm glad I'm not paying Australian taxes! My hard earned dollar is not going towards Jessie Lee reading blogs when she should be working. Haha. Just kidding!! Just about to write another post.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home