Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Music video of the day

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Music video of the day

Catchy song, but will the face fashions catch on?

For some reason it's not working as well if I paste the vid here, so just go to this link. 3 minutes of fun.

Click me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my radelaidian sources inform me that apparently sia's going out with fabrizio now.

i've had this song stuck in my head all day...

8:58 PM  
Blogger Alberto said...

Is there a new album in the works?

9:59 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Not sure if her new album is out yet but there's definitely one coming - I get lots of Myspace bulletins I have lost track. Now I'm off to check out Mr Tomas Polintan's blog!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home