Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah

Tuesday, July 10, 2007


They were filming a movie 2 streets away from our place yesterday but I didn't bother checking it out. Now I hear it's starring Katherine Heigl (from Grey's Anatomy and Knocked Up), and more exciting - Judy Greer, aka Kitty, from Arrested Development. Damn. I keep missing Arrested Development stars. First Tobias, now Kitty!

Never promise crazy a baby!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha bad luck there. Those dresses they are wearing are hideous and not very flattering. Do you know what i figured out about arrested development. It never looses its funniness. We were watching season 1 eps just yesterday... hilarious.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Yes, AD truly is the best show to come out of America in the last 10 years (post Full House of course).

The movie they're making with Katherine Heigl is called "27 Dresses" and it's about a girl who has been a bridesmaid 27 times, and her friend is marrying the guy she herself is secretly in love with (played by James Marsden) so she decides to break the bridesmaid cycle and win him or something. Quite an old fashioned sentiment there (the "always a bridesmaid, never the bride" ideology but it'll be cool to see my neighbourhood featured on the silver screen!).

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes lou - we're all still reading your blog!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been watching old AD's lately and Simon mentioned he had as well! Ahh, such a coincidence! I love the episode where michael fires kitty:
If anyone needs me I will be at senor tadpoles having a margarita made in my mouth! SPRING BREAK! WOO!

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've just given me an idea on how to pass the time during shingle-fest 07 Bai-lo......re-watch some old AD! I never thought I'd get sick of lying in bed all day watching TV, but it actually sucks when you feel sick - and when you find yourself watching a season 2 Gimore Girls DVD you've seen at least 10 times before!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tanner if you want to whinge... get your own blog.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Post PLEASE.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home