Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Chinatown Dragon Fighters!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Chinatown Dragon Fighters!

Who do you call when you find yourselves lost downtown with no one to protect you? CHINATOWN DRAGON FIGHTERS!

We went out for dinner in Chinatown and found much amusement in the painted door of the local fire station. It started out just with Danielle, Luke and Nick

Haaaya!

Then everyone else wanted to be dragon fighters too





Do we scare you?
I got a tattoo courtesy of Nick. I don't know what he's trying to say though...am I really that narcissistic?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice high kick Dani!

Love the tattoo. Very Jerri Blank prison tatt.

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stole the TV!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Wait, which Nick wrote that top comment? 2 of the 3 Nicks I know are Jerri Blank fans.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The original Jerri Blank fan! to which you owe your jerri blank knowledge and your crudely edited strangers with candy/bardot video xmas 2001 present.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home