Myphotos on Myspace

Sorry to talk about Evermore again but I just saw on their myspace page that some of their fans are using my photos as their profile shots. Now why didn't I think to do those extra graphics they've skillfully added?
Not much other news. I had a great day today assisting a fashion photographer for a Japanese fashion mag. I hope I can work for him again. David has started on a project in Connecticut, in the area The Stepford Wives is set (the book and the two films I guess). He said it's a VERY beautiful and idyllic place, but he is disappointed the town's women don't bake for him and darn his socks.
Happy Birthday to Tracey! Looking forward to celebrations tonight. And Mike arrives on Saturday which will be great. It's a long weekend - maybe we'll go somewhere out of town. Stay tuned for photos.


1 Comments:
i think those 'embellishments' on myspace with ur pics should be considered as 'inspired' by louisa bailey... for you to get some cred!! ha! love the 'love' hearts!?
:P
Post a Comment
<< Home