I almost screamed
Tonight was supposed to be a special night for me. One that I'd looked forward to for days. One that would make Michie C proud. Tonight I was booked to be an ice-cream taste tester, and I was to be paid $85 cash. That's right, get paid to eat ice cream and talk lots - 2 things I'm really good at.
Something I mustn't be good at is LISTENING because I mixed up the times and arrived too late for my ice cream feast.
So now I am at home, with a tub of ice cream that I had to pay for, and have to share with David. Dancing With the Stars is on TV. Steve Sanders from 90210 is on Dancing With the Stars. This is the most disappointing evening ever.
But oh well - the ice cream taste-test was for non-fat, non-sugar ice cream called "Tasty D-Lite", or as Tracey calls it "Whipped Nutri-sweet". That stuff'll kill you anyway. Not like my friends Ben and Jerry.

PS..what's with nobody commenting anymore. Might just have to close down this blog if nobody leaves comments!
Something I mustn't be good at is LISTENING because I mixed up the times and arrived too late for my ice cream feast.
So now I am at home, with a tub of ice cream that I had to pay for, and have to share with David. Dancing With the Stars is on TV. Steve Sanders from 90210 is on Dancing With the Stars. This is the most disappointing evening ever.
But oh well - the ice cream taste-test was for non-fat, non-sugar ice cream called "Tasty D-Lite", or as Tracey calls it "Whipped Nutri-sweet". That stuff'll kill you anyway. Not like my friends Ben and Jerry.

PS..what's with nobody commenting anymore. Might just have to close down this blog if nobody leaves comments!


6 Comments:
I'm better than you!
eat me.
Miss Lou.... I always found you to be a good listener! big kiss. fidelio
Hey Lou, i kept reading and there were no new entries so I stopped. and then i tried again and I had like 3 or 4 to read, so yay. Looks like you are having a blast, but your karaoke night couldn't possibly beat the superb Alma Sports Club (think bowls/squash/pokies/genuine 1980's bar prices/karaoke regulars who sing the same songs)...fun times. no really I love it.... yours looked good too though.
Lou. You make me laugh. Don't you stop this blog, it keeps me entertained when the Business section dosent.
Guess who?
hehe. im reading your blog! return the favour re: comments!! :P love vans :D
Post a Comment
<< Home