Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Celebrity near-sighting

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Celebrity near-sighting

I was very disturbed to read today on Gawker Stalker that Bjork was at the same (tiny) nightclub I was on Tuesday night. I shouldn't be surprised - it was billed as the official Bjork afterparty but really, when do acts ever turn up to those things? (Actually Jarvis Cocker was at the same club after his gig recently). She was reportedly even dancing on the dancing floor, where I spent a good 30 minutes busting moves with Charlotte and Dann. The place was very small and empty. Why didn't I see her???? (answer - I was too busy dancing to random songs like The Sweet's "Ballroom Blitz" and creating zany new moves with my Kiwi friends...if I see any of my routine in the next Bjork clip I'm going to be very suspicious!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home