
What a fun weekend I've had! Evermore are in town, and Charlotte organized for me to shoot them on Saturday. They are such great guys, and after the shoot we had a massive "Kiwi Karaoke" session. I don't know how we crammed 15 people into the little private karaoke room, and I've never seen so many hyperactive New Zealanders in one place but it was a fantastic experience. I'm still waiting for some more pics from people but here are a couple....

Can you guess which timeless classic I chose to perform first?

The crowd loved me.

But what's wrong with this picture? That's right - inattentive audience members. I think the guy on the right has even nodded off...

By the end of the night it was bedlam. Fabulous bedlam. Other highlights of the night included: Tracey's solo rendition of Kylie and Jason's "Especially For You", Charlotte's spot-on version of Lily Allen's "Smile", Andrew's duet with David on "Karma Chameleon" and Jon from Evermore's foray into rap, with Eminem's "Lose Yourself". Actually, nothing could beat seeing the 3 brothers of Evermore pay homage to another great all-brother band with their beautiful rendition of Hanson's "Mmm Bop". Stay tuned to Youtube!
1 Comments:
i love evermore and evermore love me
Post a Comment
<< Home