We Did It!
Yesterday was the MS Walk, and as part of the "Ultra Allstars" team I walked 10 miles around Manhattan and Brooklyn. It was a great day, and I walked through many parts of Manhattan I'd never seen before. And most importantly, we raised $4,372.13 as a team. Charlotte herself raised over $2000! She took lots of pics so when I get them I'll post a couple.
Thank you so much to the following friends who sponsored me - I dedicated 2 miles to each of you:
Danielle, David, Gillian, Holly and Michelle. Thank you!!!
Here is a pic I took on Friday night, after we waited TOO LONG to be seated at Ruby's, a local Aussie-run cafe. You can see in the photo that we were VERY hungry. We then had the pleasure of being served by the most obnoxious waiter ever, who can be seen through the window.
Thank you so much to the following friends who sponsored me - I dedicated 2 miles to each of you:
Danielle, David, Gillian, Holly and Michelle. Thank you!!!
Here is a pic I took on Friday night, after we waited TOO LONG to be seated at Ruby's, a local Aussie-run cafe. You can see in the photo that we were VERY hungry. We then had the pleasure of being served by the most obnoxious waiter ever, who can be seen through the window.


3 Comments:
well done bails! 10 miles is a very very decent effort!! :D glad you raised some great funds for a great cause! xo
Hey Bailey, sorry that i missed your walk for MS, I checked the site, and I was still allowed to donate, so i did. Too late for miles to be dedicated to me, but happy to help out, sorry you didn't reach your goal, but every bit counts.
Feline Aids is the no.1 killer of domestic cats.
Post a Comment
<< Home