Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: It's Tanner time. And Conan touched us!!!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's Tanner time. And Conan touched us!!!

Sally, Simon and Nick arrived on Sunday night, and today we went to a taping of "Late Night With Conan O'Brien". It was so much fun!! We got there a bit early, not on purpose, and scored the front row seats, so when Conan came out to warm up the crowd a bit before the taping he shook all our hands, then made fun of Sally because while he was making funny faces at her she was too embarrassed to look him in the eye, so he said "hey look everyone, this lady bothers to wait in line, and gets the front row, aisle seat and goes out of her way not to interact with me", so he went right up to her face and went "rowwww" like a tiger. It was fantastic because I was right next to her and got nice and close.

The guests on the show were Rosario Dawson, and an actor from Saturday Night Live, which I was impressed by because I love that show. It wasn't one of my favourite cast members but it was funny all the same. I definitely recommend going to a taping if you find yourself in New York one day. Oh and we got free t-shirts but they're XL size and could fit a house.

We could have our own sitcom.

Belly laughs abound when these guys are around.

Here are some more pics taken recently (thanks Andrew).

Some ginger-haired loony crashed our brunettes-only party.

Tracey's first weekend in town, drinking a Cosmopolitan ala Carrie Bradshaw.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanora F said...

AHHHHH!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!
So glad you guys had such a GR8 time at Conan!!!!
ooh... funny april fools Bails...
read up on what i did... :P
http://minivanmegafun.blogspot.com/2007/04/confessions-of-april-fool-and-no-shes.html

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we could have our own sitcom. Maybe it could involve me being pregnant considering how red and in pain I look in that photo

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home