Conan O'Brien

Sally, Simon and Nick are coming to New York in April and today I scored 4 tickets to the taping of the Conan O'Brien show. They are huge fans so it should be a great night. I haven't really watched it much myself but I do like his comical hairstyle. Nick had a look online and saw that there are some big movies coming out that week, so there should be some good guests (in his words: "if we get some animal act, i'll scream").
As well as that terrible trio we've got many other friends visiting us this year. Next up is Chloe, who arrives just before Sally and co, then brother Mike comes in May, then Dani Macaroni and her beau arrive in June. Dave is going to go on a road trip with his mate Ben, who is also coming in June. Did I forget anyone?


1 Comments:
If it's the Nick I know - do NOT let him scream...I spent most of Saturday night screaming with/at him and as a result can barely croak out the words necessary to perform my job - words like "Yeah, I'll come and get a coffee" and "No, I haven't heard that deliciously salacious piece of gossip, but I'll be sure to spread it around." So yeah. I'm suffering :P
Post a Comment
<< Home