I miss the eggs and buns!

I just realised that Australian shops are probably already selling Easter food, like hot cross buns and Cadbury Cream Eggs - I miss them so much! They don't make a fuss over Easter at all here. No public holidays for Good Friday and Easter Monday, no Easter foods in supermarkets! Crazy! Send me some cream eggs and I'll send you some cheese in a can. Fair swap.
The much hyped Superbowl is on right now. The half time concert has just started and Prince is singing songs such as "Let's Go Crazy" and "Purple Rain". What year is it again??


1 Comments:
oh my gosh, take it from an hot cross bun addict, you are probably lucky that you can't access them. can you say overload. Anyway, they are delicious as usual, i even picked up a choc cross bun a few days ago from bakers delight, and it was delightful... also i noticed cadbury cream eggs at the cash register in safeway yesterday. I would be happy to send you some, but hold the cheese!
Post a Comment
<< Home