Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: What else am I missing?

Thursday, January 18, 2007

What else am I missing?

I just read on the herald sun website that Mikey Robins has gone from this:

To this:


What other Australian news am I missing out on? Keep me up to date!

4 Comments:

Blogger Phal2 said...

Ooh ooh Matt Newton is up on charges of assaulting Brooke Satchwell...my unprofessional and purely speculative opinion is that he's coked up. Or it's a massive conspiracy to steal the mantle of "Australia's first family" from the Newton's. Maybe Eddie's behind it...

6:00 PM  
Blogger Vanora F said...

haha-- other news: did you see bindi irwin on the david letterman show? PREPOSTEROUS-- Thats called CHILD LABOUR abuse in some countries!!!! ( i didnt see the show, i just saw the ad and thought OMG!)

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a baby.......apologies for this post on news of a d grade celeb

9:32 PM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

Yowza! Jessica that's great news!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home