Oops, didn't mean to delete my own comment. I wrote that the 'big day' is the lovely couple pictured here's wedding, this new years eve. Thought I should clarify in case someone American is reading it and doesn't recognise Australia's most popular comic, and the Australia's prettiest domestic goddess/journalist extraordinaire. Oh wait, Chloe is also Australia's prettiest journalist extraordinaire too. Ok, Holly is St Kilda's prettiest journo and Chloe has the Prahran area covered!
5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oops, didn't mean to delete my own comment. I wrote that the 'big day' is the lovely couple pictured here's wedding, this new years eve. Thought I should clarify in case someone American is reading it and doesn't recognise Australia's most popular comic, and the Australia's prettiest domestic goddess/journalist extraordinaire. Oh wait, Chloe is also Australia's prettiest journalist extraordinaire too. Ok, Holly is St Kilda's prettiest journo and Chloe has the Prahran area covered!
how do you know those guys again?? wow... she looks like megan gale. i think hughesi scored big time!!!!
I sent them fan letters and waited outside their house, every day, until they gave in and invited me to their wedding ;)
Ah actually Louisa that was me
Post a Comment
<< Home