Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Tis the Season

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tis the Season

I went up to midtown tonight to see the lighting of the Christmas tree at the Rockerfeller Center with Tali. As well as the tree, there's perfomances by Bette Midler, Sting, Hall and Oates, Lionel Richie (um, what decade are we in??), Sarah McLachlan and Christina Aguilera. Notice I'm talking in the present tense...this is because it was so crowded we decided to go home, and I'm currently watching the performances on TV now.

But the night was not a waste because saw Garry Lyon, so I got a photo with him. He looks a bit drunk doesn't he?

6 Comments:

Blogger Vanora F said...

whose garry lyon?
bailey!!!!!!

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spot the New South Welshman! He's one of the all-time greats of AFL, host of the (original) Footy Show, and all-round good guy.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey it just clicked that i am going back to Melb for xmas / new years and you will be home as well - WOO HOO cant wait to see my B!!!!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's not drunk - He always looks like that.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Manolo Blah Blah said...

I don't know about all-round good guy - didn't he recently leave his wife for a younger hoochie? Perhaps he's been hanging round that nasty Sam Newman too much.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garry isn't drunk in that photo, he's giddy with lust... bet he copped a feel...

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home