I've gone blonde

We went to a party on Sunday night for this restaurant's 3 year anniversary. It's a great restaurant so the canapes were top notch (that's reviewer talk for 'good tucker'). Delicious deep fried oysters, little mini burgers done really rare (I swear I heard a moo while I was gobbling it), and this really nice cocktail I want to replicate called a fig sour. I guess it's fig infused whiskey sour, maybe. Being the fall season they had 'pumpkin infused vodka' as well, which wasn't the nicest thing I'd ever tasted....don't think Absolut will be releasing a pumpkin vodka any time soon (but if they did I bet they'd spell it "pumpkaan").
Tonight we're going to a Thanksgiving style dinner at our friends Adam and Elisa's place. All of Elisa's friends are making food, like pumpkin pie, roast turkey etc. I don't know how to do this so I'm bringing beer. The pilgrims drank beer yes? I'm hoping they drank Corona because that is my favourite - and no one looks down on Corona drinkers here like they do in Australia.
So does my new hair colour suit me?
No?
Oh well
Lucky I just borrowed it. a haha hah


1 Comments:
hahahahahaha....
i knew whose hair that was without even seeing the second picture...
Post a Comment
<< Home