Saturday Night Live
I have a Saturday Night Live obsession at the moment, and lucky for me it's on every night of the week on cable. I'd never watched it in Melbourne really but it's the best show in the world!
It's hard to find sketches on youtube due to copyright, but here's one starring one of my favourite SNL actors Rachel Dratch, as "Debbie Downer". Everybody knows a character like Debbie. And I like how they are all cracking up throughout the scene...
It's hard to find sketches on youtube due to copyright, but here's one starring one of my favourite SNL actors Rachel Dratch, as "Debbie Downer". Everybody knows a character like Debbie. And I like how they are all cracking up throughout the scene...


3 Comments:
OMG! LOL!
How do us Aussies get to watch SNL on a regular basis?
bailey! i love SNL! btw-- im coming to NYC while you are back in melb... but i think that ill still be there when you get back? 29dec06-8jan07? :D
once again (see comment on previous blog entry) who the hell is Quentin Crisp???
Post a Comment
<< Home