Ugly Betty, cute specs.

The new TV show "Ugly Betty" aired last night. The first episode was really good! It's so similar to the Devil Wears Prada movie - seriously, like EXACTLY the same...but I don't think Betty is going to have a huge physical transformation like Anna Hathaway did (thanks to a hair straightener and a Chanel blazer). And should I be worried that Betty's glasses are a lot like mine?
Right now it's past 3pm and I still haven't left the house today. I'm too afraid to even have a shower because I'm waiting for the UPS delivery guy, and if I don't hear the doorbell he won't leave the package I'm expecting! I'm a prisoner in my own home (and pyjamas). David is going to a Grand Final screening at Planet Hollywood tonight. I think I'm going for Sydney but I wish Brisbane was playing.
Last night I went to a cool nightspot called Hiro Hall, where Ladytron were doing a post-gig DJing spot. The venue was so pretty - it's all Japanese themed. Here is a pic:

Oh and I don't think I've told everyone yet, we are officially coming home for Christmas! We'll be back from Dec 23 to Jan 3 so it'll be great to catch up with y'all.


3 Comments:
I hope thats not my package your waiting for which is trapping you in your home... if so im sorry. very exciting that youre coming home for xmas! wooh!
and why is my brother sending you packages when im still waiting for entourage to arrive???
It was your package Simon! But it was no trouble, and I wanted to get it today so I can send it tomorrow...if I'd have missed it today it wouldn't come til Monday. I love an excuse to stay home anyway, and it arrived shortly after my blog post.
Post a Comment
<< Home