Vote for Center of the Universe by Jarrah Gurrie Manolo Blah Blah: Embracing the lentil

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Embracing the lentil

Last night I went out to "Stereo", a nightclub I've been to a few times now. My Texan friend Laura (known to everyone here as "Texas") was hosting the night. I'm not sure what hosting means, but clubs here always have a handful of hosts at each event. She had to leave early though because she had a 7am screen test for a new Will Smith movie, playing a mannequin that comes to life! That would be so cool! I really liked her dress, pictured below.

Anyway, I felt rotten today and have decided I need to embrace a healthy lifestyle. Dave and I just went to a local vegetarian place for dinner and I had a "TLT sandwich" (Tempeh, lettuce and tomato...not sure what tempeh is but it smelled like a health food store, and was nothing like bacon, but still good). AND now I feel fabulous! Is this how healthy eaters always feel? I might have to stop eating maccas! I feel so alive!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Born Dancin' said...

HURRAY FOR TEMPEH!

I love it. I'm the only vego I know who does, but. And yes, when you eat healthily you always feel amazing and nothing ever goes wrong anywhere*.

* Not scientifically proven.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home