Zero 7 feat. Sia + Jose Gonzales

I went to a really good gig on Saturday night with Jarrah and his friend Ren. It was Zero 7, who have an Aussie girl Sia as their sometimes-singer. I love her voice, and I knew she was a bit quirky after seeing her on TV's "The Glasshouse" last year, but boy was she fun and kooky onstage. If she's performing in Australia everyone has to go see her.
Jose Gonzales was good too. Before the gig I thought I only knew him from the Hewlett Packard ad (the one with the all the colorful balls bouncing down the empty streets of San Fran), but I recognised lots of his songs, like his cover of Massive Attack's "Teardrops" and a couple of the songs he sings with Zero 7. Plus he did a nice cover of "Love Will Tear us Apart".
Go and buy Zero 7 and Sia's albums though - they're very good! As Molly would say, do yourself a favour.


1 Comments:
No, they didn't play that song -perhaps because the person who sings on that track wasn't performing, but I do like that song. You should look at their Myspace profile and listen to "Destiny" and listen to Sia's songs on her myspace too (she's in Zero 7's 'friends list').
http://www.myspace.com/zero7official
Post a Comment
<< Home