Workin it.
Ok, so below you'll see a handful of posts I've whipped up tonight to summarise my past week. I don't know why I've been a lazy blogger, I haven't been particularly busy. BUT I should mention that yesterday I had a day of paid employment! I assisted on a shoot for a mens fashion magazine. It was good, I hope I get more work like that.
Some of the male models were hilarious. You'd think looking at them in the beautiful winter fashions they were made to wear - suits and elegant coats, that they were sophisticated, classy young men, but one in particular (aged around 18 I'd say) seemed to be straight off the Jerry Springer Show. He was a Josh Hartnett lookalike, but I overheard him saying in an Eminem accent "Damn! My lady's baby's father thinks I got crack in tha apartment, so he's bustin ma balls. Man, I'm gonna tie that sonofabitch up and lock him in tha trunk of ma car, dump his body where NO ONE can find it!"...and when the other model told him it's probably not worth losing his freedom over that, he replied "I don' care - I'll drive down to Mexico, hide out in Tijuana, live like a KING. Hang out with beautiful honeys in Mexico!". Then he swore a bit, and the other model pointed out that I'm in earshot so he said "Oh, sorry miss". Aww, I'm miss! What a gent. I can't find a pic of him online, but here's one of the other models, just to make the day a bit nicer for you all (this one is French, and was not like the Josh Hartnett one!).
Some of the male models were hilarious. You'd think looking at them in the beautiful winter fashions they were made to wear - suits and elegant coats, that they were sophisticated, classy young men, but one in particular (aged around 18 I'd say) seemed to be straight off the Jerry Springer Show. He was a Josh Hartnett lookalike, but I overheard him saying in an Eminem accent "Damn! My lady's baby's father thinks I got crack in tha apartment, so he's bustin ma balls. Man, I'm gonna tie that sonofabitch up and lock him in tha trunk of ma car, dump his body where NO ONE can find it!"...and when the other model told him it's probably not worth losing his freedom over that, he replied "I don' care - I'll drive down to Mexico, hide out in Tijuana, live like a KING. Hang out with beautiful honeys in Mexico!". Then he swore a bit, and the other model pointed out that I'm in earshot so he said "Oh, sorry miss". Aww, I'm miss! What a gent. I can't find a pic of him online, but here's one of the other models, just to make the day a bit nicer for you all (this one is French, and was not like the Josh Hartnett one!).


3 Comments:
hahaha the Josh Hartnett guy sounds hilarious! quite the gentleman...
those abs are gonna put me out of business!!!
Me too! No wait...the washing machine already did that.
Post a Comment
<< Home